Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Off to Dr. Oz

They are finalizing my return to the Dr. Oz show. I am not sure I am ready to go back. I have lost a couple of pounds ....around 16. But when you are morbidly obese this is not alot. Yes, I am addressing my binge eating, but really this is over yet. Am I cured...hell no. It took years for me to realize I was an compulsive eater. It certainly isn't going to disappear in a day. I have alot of things to address and I am sure I will fail at some. So haven't even peaked at recovery. Well New York, here I come.


Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.- Thomas Edison

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Woot Woot!... 16 pounds -- Fantastic Lisa

    YES IT IS A LOT OF POUNDS!!!!!!!!!

    I just finished watching Rocco The Cowboy Vegan, he said it isn't easy, you have to want to do it to make it work.

    I think you are Great for taking on this Challenge Lisa!

    I look forward to seeing you again on Dr. Oz.

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic 16 pounds.... as a fellow family binge eater I understand the daily struggle to stay on track... As long as you comprehend that yes you have an addiction and you are aware of your choices, never let your body or mind enter the unconcious zone that is where we tend to stray... Keep up the good work and we shall both run to the finish line of food freedom....

    your sis

    ReplyDelete