Saturday, October 10, 2009

I hope to inspire just one person today,

Well it's the weekend and that is the worst time for me and food. I have alot of mixed feeling after the show aired. Tons of people have told me that I am brave. Brave is probably not how I would phrase it. Maybe crazy. Because really the way I eat has been uncovered. I fretted about this day and it's here. My hope is that my story has inspired someone to take a deeper look at themselves and reach out for help. I am finding therapy to be very instrumental in my recovery with food and talking to the people closest to me. They hold alot of answers that I was not able to ask or really willing to. Talking to my mother who I discovered has a eating disorder. MY MOTHER 5'1 no more than 110 ......really eating disorder. She struggles everyday to do the right thing. Remember the apple never falls far from the tree. Let's make one change today and see how it effects our lifes. Today, I am going to enjoy something sweet without guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment