Sunday, October 11, 2009

I was sucessful

I felt a little victory today. I said I was going to enjoy something sweet and not have guilt. I did. Me, my son and husband went on a halloween oriented trip, where we trick or treated in a old fashion village. Children and Adult were welcomed to collect goodies. I waited till the end not even tempted by the bag of sugar. Not even indulging in the donuts at the final stop. ( never really been a fan of donuts...but remember I am a binge eater) I enjoyed the cider which I had three cups of. As we drove home, I choose to eat my caramel green apple sucker which is one of my favorites and two snack size candy bars. That was it. Former Lisa, entire bag of candy gone on the ride home. How accomplished do I feel, not really sure yet. I am still trying to adknowledge my eating disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment